Could we be a match?
Becoming a Bupa GP is a positive choice. You would be joining a friendly team environment where we encourage people to be mutually supportive. We also believe in customer service and that means doctors who are willing to go the extra mile to do the very best for their patients. Working to a very high standard you would have a natural focus on ensuring people have as good an experience as possible.
With a constant drive to innovate and improve healthcare, you'll enjoy offering faster and better access to services, providing thorough examinations, and high quality consultations. This is a role that requires motivation and dedication and in return we'll give you the team and support to provide the medical care our patients deserve.
You could be great in this role if you meet the following:
- An experienced, confident GP (At least 2 years recent experience working independently in a private or NHS surgery)
- You genuinely enjoy helping people
- Professional but not robotic - your caring nature should extend across patients and colleagues
- Great time management and flexibility
- You demonstrate clinical excellence, and professionalism across the role
- You're a great communicator - verbally and in writing
- You take pride in your work and in doing the best job you can
- You enjoy being part of a helpful and supportive team
- You're reliable, resilient, organised and committed.